Sunday, July 5, 2015

[KR] Seoul - Day 7

First stop of the day was Gwang Jang Market! Saw this place being featured in shows like running man and I was looking forward to trying the food there! 

Gwang Jang Market
Address:
6-1 Yeji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Directions:
Jongno 5-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 8
Euljiro 4-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2 & 5), Exit 4

(Via KTO)


We met this friendly ahjusshi while finding our way to the market and he strongly recommended us to try Bindaetteok which he described to us as Korea's pizza. I loved it!



Some stores are pretty inflexible. They expect you to order portion by the number of person. For example, if you have 4 people, you need to order 4 portions. If not, they will just not do your business!

Lucky for us, we found a store where they served what we want and we do not need to order to per person. Portion was so huge that we could not even finish!

There was many more food that I wanted to try like the live octopus but we could not since we were already filled to the brim...


Met EXO-K at a train station. :*
 

Went to EWha University again because C and I wanted to get our hair done!

Had this juice every time we visited EWha! Tried Strawberry/Banana/Grapefruit and all tasted really good!


We did our hair at Juno Hair outlet #2. I did colouring, cut and treatment and it costed about $220SGD. Not the cheapest but for my hair, I will go for quality! The treatment i did had 8-step and it made my hair silky soft and straight! SUPER LOVE THIS.

Juno Hair Salon
Direction:
EWha Univeristy Station, Exit 2
Walk straight until near Ewha Womans University's main gate
Instead of crossing to the gate, turn left
Walk down the street, past Kosney etc until you see Juno Hair Outlet #3
Turn left in the straight and walk a bit to see Juno Hair #2.

(Via http://www.hangukdrama.com)




The service was really good. They gave me cushions, blanket, tea and even snacks! I was a little shy in asking for more snacks which I should have. It would make my money spend there more worthwhile ain't it?


End product of my hair which I love to death!! I only want to get my haircut in Korea now!!! The stylist also showed me how I should curl my fringe. Knowing that it was too difficult, he gave me this curling tool which would help me curl my fringe easily! THANK YOU TO MY STYLIST, JUN K!



Got our mid-day dessert fix at Beans Bins. Waffles with Haagen Daz Ice-cream!



Went back to out apartment to rest and have our dinner. Finally managed to order Chinese food delivery as these shops closes early at around 8-9PM. We got our host to order for us. He was really responsive and helped us a lot during our trip!

This is another MUST EAT in Korea. Need to find a shop that sells Ja Jang Myeon in Singapore. MISS THIS.

We ordered Ja Jang Myeon and Sweet and Sour pork! Dumplings were on the house!


Took a short nap before we head off to Cocoon

Cocoon
Address:
Seoul, Mapo-gu, Seokyo-dong 364-26


Entry ticket was 15000won which includes 2 drinks! There was like lots of hot guys inside. (WHERE ARE YOU MY OPPA??) Korean people really dance in the club. Unlike in Singapore, where we would just raise our hands?! Haha. Buying drinks inside is cheaper too. Music was good but was too loud to my liking. My ears were blocked for almost the whole of the next day. :/ I like the music played in the club though since K-pop was played. Any Big Bang or GD's song being played would make the crowd go crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment